Thursday 28 January 2016

Ballet Dance

 Okay! so Hi people , i am a fashion student and i got to write a  blog on my topic which is 'Ballet'  , one of my project. I hope i'll be able to communicate the exact knowledge about ballet to you all and hoping to get a great response in back . 
I chose the topic ballet  because Ballet is something which connects me from my soul. It calms me and helps me improve my poise, confidence, but with a touch of grace. Ballet is one of my favorite dance style and this is the reason why i chose ballet.  

   So the first question that comes to our mind is,'what is ballet and from where did this word 'ballet' come?.' Here is a short straight forward answer to the above  question .

       Ballet is a universe of the imagination, a place of magic and enchantment, beauty and romance.  They incorporate poetry, painting, music, and dancing to create elegant and lavish entertainments.Ballet is sight, sound, and motion, the theatrical form that can tell a story without words or convey moods and emotions through music and movement. 

The word 'ballet' comes from the Latin word ballare, which simply means to dance . The wordballare did not refer to a specific type of dance, but to the general word which means 'to dance'. Over several centuries, the word 'ballet' was formed in French, from the Latin root, and became an English word as a direct borrowing from French. 

So in another words  Ballet  is a type of performance dance that originated in the Italian Renaissance courts of the 15th century and later developed into a concert dance form in France and Russia. It has since become a widespread, highly technical form of dance with its own vocabulary based on French terminology.

A ballerina with pointe shoes 

Here, i come to an end of my first post . So stay tuned  and keep reading because more post are coming soon :) 



3 comments:

  1. hey, looking forward to your more post ;D GREAT WORK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting topic but wish the readability was better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written and presented... :D

    Keep up the good work...!!!

    ReplyDelete